The following exemption and compensation terms are applicable to Jincheng Express (hereinafter referred to as our company) own express service. Use UPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT and other express services in accordance with the relevant terms and compensation terms of the above companies.
Our company will not be liable for any indirect, incidental or derivative losses.
1) The company shall follow the written and e-mail delivery of you or other senders and recipients;
2) It shall not be liable for compensation for damages and liquid leakage caused by the essence or defects, characteristics or inherent defects of the consigned goods, or the poor packaging, natural nature and internal defects of the goods under the condition of multiple transshipment or long-term transportation.
3) You will not be liable for compensation due to your violation of the waybill, these terms, service guide, or other agreements issued by the company, such as false declaration of goods, improper or incomplete packaging, security, mark or address of the shipment.
4) The delay caused by the following circumstances shall be exempted from claims: flight delay, cancellation or grounding; Customs clearance procedures or other procedures prescribed by the competent authority; If you fail to confirm the payment of customs duties and taxes in time, you will not be responsible for compensation.
5) If the recipient does not raise an objection and issue a written damage record when the package is delivered, he shall not be liable for compensation;
6) Glass products, ceramic products, artworks, liquids, glued articles or other fragile articles shall not be liable for compensation.
7) If the outer package is intact and the inner part reinforcement service is not selected, it will not be liable for compensation;
8) The elimination of data in magnetic tapes, documents or other storage media, or the elimination of photographic images or audio tapes in exposure negatives, and the melting and freezing of goods due to weather shall not be liable for compensation;
9) We will not be responsible for the expenses and related consequences of repeated distribution caused by providing wrong, incomplete, incorrect or missing recipient's name, telephone, address and other information and being unable to contact the recipient;
10) The consignor of the goods on the shopping website shall not be responsible for the loss or damage of the goods caused by the short delivery, wrong delivery and no warehousing record, or the sender's failure to provide the correct letter identification and number of the receipt;
11) Our company does not undertake the obligation of counting and checking the goods, and does not accept the claim application of "shortage of internal parts" in any form. In such cases, our company will actively cooperate with the carrier / recipient to report the case and assist the public security department in the investigation.
12) Damage or delay, wrong delivery or failure to deliver goods prohibited by national laws and regulations, air embargoes, cards, coupons or cash in any form, and goods not carried by the company;
13) You have violated the relevant regulations and terms of the company and the customs, including: false details of goods, prohibited shipment, goods confiscated or returned by the customs, fines, confiscations and returns caused by goods exceeding the quantity limited in the customs regulations, etc.
14) Air crash, public enemy invasion, acts or omissions of government authorities, legal authorities, customs or quarantine officials, riots, strikes or other regional disputes, civil unrest, losses caused by war or weather, or caused by matters beyond the control of the company,
For example: national or regional air or ground traffic system interruption or communication system interference or failure. In this case, the company will still make reasonable efforts to deliver to the destination and complete the delivery as soon as possible. However, we have no obligation to give you notice and bear the liability for compensation afterwards in such cases;
15) If the company finds that the customer's transshipment package is suspected of stealing the credit card, it has the right to require the customer to provide relevant information to prove the legitimacy of the transaction, so as to avoid the company's responsibility for stealing the credit card.
1) You only need to check "purchase insurance" when submitting the waybill to use the insurance services provided by our company.
2) The scope not covered by our company includes but is not limited to: articles prohibited from mailing by national laws and regulations, air embargoes, cards, vouchers or cash in any form, and articles not carried by our company;
Claim settlement description
1) In case of loss or total loss of insured goods (excluding shortage, etc.), compensation shall be made according to the actual amount of the commodity purchase invoice or the actual value at the time of delivery, but the maximum amount of compensation shall not exceed the insured amount;
2) In case of loss or total loss of uninsured goods (excluding shortage and partial damage), the compensation will be paid at three times of the freight, and the maximum compensation for each order shall not exceed $100.
3) Claims for partially damaged shipments will be compensated according to the actual damaged part value certificate or maintenance cost certificate. The maximum compensation amount of each order shall not exceed the freight amount, and no additional freight will be compensated.
4) The packages that are signed and not put into storage will be compensated according to the actual amount of the commodity purchase invoice, and the maximum compensation for each order shall not exceed $100.
5) During warehousing, if insured goods are lost in the warehouse, compensation shall be made according to the actual amount of the commodity purchase invoice, but the maximum amount of compensation shall not exceed the insured amount. The maximum insured value of the goods is $500. Uninsured goods shall be compensated according to the actual amount of the commodity purchase invoice, and the maximum amount of compensation for each order shall not exceed 100 Canadian dollars.
Claim settlement process
1) After the goods are lost or damaged (excluding shortage, etc.), the customer can apply in the member center - account message, explain the situation and provide corresponding basis, and the claim Commissioner will accept the written claim application and go through the claim settlement procedures.
2) Loss claim application: query the waybill. If there is no update within 60 days from the last updated information, you can apply for goods loss claim.
3) Damage claim settlement application: submit a written claim settlement request within 5 working days from the date of signing, and will not be accepted within the time limit.
4) Our company shall complete the investigation and claim settlement of the customer's claim application within 20 working days from the date of receiving the written claim settlement materials.